Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 26 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 27 de Marzo de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos