Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年１１月30日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 2:30 pmMarina 分館, Marina 公眾範圍
- Lovers in Montmartre: Modigliani and Hébuterne
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍