Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年9月3日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2016年9月4日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- 星期三, 2016年9月7日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍