This month's film, directed by Ron Howard, is based on the play by screenwriter Peter Morgan. This dramatic retelling of television host David Frost's interviews with former president Richard Nixon stars Michael Sheen and Frank Langella.
Rated R; 122 minutes
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area