This month's film, directed by Ron Howard, is based on the play by screenwriter Peter Morgan. This dramatic retelling of television host David Frost's interviews with former president Richard Nixon stars Michael Sheen and Frank Langella.
Rated R; 122 minutes
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room