This support group is in Spanish.
Latino parents are invited to be part of an ongoing support group at the Bayview Library, which will address important topics like parents' rights, bullying, truancy, parent leadership in schools, understanding SFUSD, and more. Children are welcome. Snacks provided.
For more information, call Daisy at Parents for Public Schools 415-861-7077, ext. 4.
This is a partnership between Parents for Public Schools and the San Francisco Public Library.
- School Governance Workshop
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room