This support group is in Spanish.
Latino parents are invited to be part of an ongoing support group at the Bayview Library, which will address important topics like parents' rights, bullying, truancy, parent leadership in schools, understanding SFUSD, and more. Children are welcome. Snacks provided.
For more information, call Daisy at Parents for Public Schools 415-861-7077, ext. 4.
This is a partnership between Parents for Public Schools and the San Francisco Public Library.
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child - English
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School (in Spanish)
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Cómo Encontrar una Escuela Pública para sus Hijos: Español
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room