High Times is San Francisco is a community event providing the public the opportunity to participate in scholarly research of African Americans in San Francisco by helping identify and catalog several collections of photographs covering the neighborhoods of the Western Addition, and Bayview/Hunters Point. These photos provide a unique glimpse of black San Francisco in the period before the events of Jonestown/People’s Temple and the crack epidemic and AIDS epidemic.
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:30 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:30 pmAnza, Anza: Área Principal