High Times is San Francisco is a community event providing the public the opportunity to participate in scholarly research of African Americans in San Francisco by helping identify and catalog several collections of photographs covering the neighborhoods of the Western Addition, and Bayview/Hunters Point. These photos provide a unique glimpse of black San Francisco in the period before the events of Jonestown/People’s Temple and the crack epidemic and AIDS epidemic.
- Radar Presents a Night of Banned and Challenged Books
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 500 Years Later
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- The Revolutionary Art of Emory Douglas
- Domingo 5 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret