Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.