Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Crafty Friday celebrating VIVA!
- Friday, October 24, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Halloween Beaded Bat
- Friday, October 24, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Workshop
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.