Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.