Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Family Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 1:30 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Painting
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, October 11, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.