Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Online Security and Privacy
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.