Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- SeniorNet Intermediate Computer Skills
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.