Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.