Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Holiday Card-Making!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Holiday Theme and Treats!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, December 21, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.