Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mini God's Eye
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- WeChat 101
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.