Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Friday, April 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.