Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.