Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 6, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Duct Tape Fun!
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, July 5, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.