Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email email@example.com.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Create Holiday Cards and Crafts
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Marble Magnets
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Rainbow Loom
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.