Artist and floral designer Sarah Glanville will share techniques and design tips to help you create beautiful, long-lasting, one of a kind holiday wreaths out of materials from your home or garden. After a demonstration of living and up-cycled wreaths, participants will create their own.
A wreath frame, tools and some decorative materials will be provided. Because supplies are limited, please some materials from home. Call or email to receive materials list.
Space is limited to 20 students. Participants must pre-register. Sign up begins October 30. Call 415-355-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.