Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Josey Baker Bread
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B