Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Starring San Francisco
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 1 de Marzo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime: Library eResources
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B