Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Google Docs: Demystified
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Tablet Basics
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras