Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 1 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 3 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Preparing for the Interview
- Martes 3 de Mayo de 2016, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras