Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- Martes 29 de Julio de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Ocean View, Sala de Computadoras