Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Will-Writing Workshop
- 星期六, 2016年8月27日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 分館會議室
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年8月29日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- The History of Potrero Hill in 25 Photos
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 6:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室