Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- 星期四, 2017年3月30日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- 星期六, 2017年4月1日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- 星期日, 2017年4月2日, 1:30 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍