Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年5月2日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- 星期四, 2016年5月5日, 7:00 pmSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室