Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年2月8日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- 年長者和殘疾人士資源中心 (ADRC)
- 星期二, 2016年2月9日, 2:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 中央大廳
- Native Plants in our Local Landscape
- 星期二, 2016年2月9日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B