Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Author Talk: God's Hotel
- 星期四, 2014年10月2日Sunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2014年10月4日Portola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年10月6日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室