Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年8月25日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Researching a San Francisco Building
- 星期三, 2014年8月27日Glen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- 星期三, 2014年8月27日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍