A guided photo shoot (Session 2) in the neighborhood is designed to help students develop technical and story telling skills.
Stories will be submitted to the city’s archives and made available for research and public use. Class is limited to 20 people.
Register online at http://tinyurl.com/kfjqmuw.
Registration closes Tuesday November 5.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Friday, August 8, 2014North Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.