A guided photo shoot (Session 2) in the neighborhood is designed to help students develop technical and story telling skills.
Stories will be submitted to the city’s archives and made available for research and public use. Class is limited to 20 people.
Register online at http://tinyurl.com/kfjqmuw.
Registration closes Tuesday November 5.
- Fred Lyon - Living Through the Lens
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- The Revolutionary Art of Emory Douglas
- Sunday, October 5, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.