Pierce Brosnan made his first appearance as James Bond in this action thriller. Bond teams up with the lone survivor of a destroyed Russian research center to stop the hijacking of a nuclear space weapon by a fellow agent believed to be dead. Also stars Sean Bean, Michael Kitchen, and Judi Dench. Rated PG-13, 130 minutes.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Manchurian Candidate
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- LEGO Movie
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Holodomor: Genocidal Famine of 1932-1933 in Ukraine
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.