Come join us for a fun mother and daughter bookgroup discussion on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers. Reading this month: From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, March 2, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room