Come join us for a fun mother and daughter bookgroup discussion on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers. Reading this month: From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B