Make Way for Tomorrow
Not Rated; 91 minutes; 1937
A sensitive portrait of an elderly couple in financial difficulty, forced to ‘temporarily’ separate when none of their five children will take in both parents. This film served as inspiration for Ozu’s Tokyo Story.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Movie and a Meal -- Frankenweenie (2012)
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Marvel's Captain America: Civil War
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 3:15 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Halloween Movie: War of the Worlds
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 3:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room