Make Way for Tomorrow
Not Rated; 91 minutes; 1937
A sensitive portrait of an elderly couple in financial difficulty, forced to ‘temporarily’ separate when none of their five children will take in both parents. This film served as inspiration for Ozu’s Tokyo Story.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Films
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room