Make Way for Tomorrow
Not Rated; 91 minutes; 1937
A sensitive portrait of an elderly couple in financial difficulty, forced to ‘temporarily’ separate when none of their five children will take in both parents. This film served as inspiration for Ozu’s Tokyo Story.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area