Make Way for Tomorrow
Not Rated; 91 minutes; 1937
A sensitive portrait of an elderly couple in financial difficulty, forced to ‘temporarily’ separate when none of their five children will take in both parents. This film served as inspiration for Ozu’s Tokyo Story.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 10:30 am
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Exploring World Cinema: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room