Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room