Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Black History Month - 16 mm Film Fest!
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room