Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Fastest Guitar Alive
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Point of Pride:
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- From Here to Eternity (1953)
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room