Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl