Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Letter
- Thursday, July 2, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior 2015
- Thursday, July 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Family Movie: Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast
- Friday, July 3, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room