Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Monday, November 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- The Lego Movie
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Monday, December 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room