Love and Death
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1975
In this satire of all things Russian, Woody Allen plays Boris, a 19th century Russian who falls in love with his distant (and married) cousin Sonja (Diane Keaton). Pressed into service with the Russian army during the war against Napoleon, Boris accidentally becomes a hero. Intellectual in-jokes abound, along with Allen’s trademark self-deprecating humor.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl