Rated R; 96 minutes; 1979
Allen stars as twice- divorced Isaac Davis, a TV comedy writer sick of the pap he is forced to churn out and harboring dreams of being the great American novelist. He is dating Tracy, a teenager, who is not marked by the highly strung tendencies of all his other friends. Filmed beautifully in black and white, the film is an ode to the city itself.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Films for Adults: The Heiress
- Monday, July 27, 2015, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room