Rated R; 96 minutes; 1979
Allen stars as twice- divorced Isaac Davis, a TV comedy writer sick of the pap he is forced to churn out and harboring dreams of being the great American novelist. He is dating Tracy, a teenager, who is not marked by the highly strung tendencies of all his other friends. Filmed beautifully in black and white, the film is an ode to the city itself.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Viernes 28 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pm