Rated R; 96 minutes; 1979
Allen stars as twice- divorced Isaac Davis, a TV comedy writer sick of the pap he is forced to churn out and harboring dreams of being the great American novelist. He is dating Tracy, a teenager, who is not marked by the highly strung tendencies of all his other friends. Filmed beautifully in black and white, the film is an ode to the city itself.Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Black History Month - 16 mm Film Fest!
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 6:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- 星期五, 2017年2月24日, 3:45 pmBayview 分館, Bayview 會議室