Rated R; 96 minutes; 1979
Allen stars as twice- divorced Isaac Davis, a TV comedy writer sick of the pap he is forced to churn out and harboring dreams of being the great American novelist. He is dating Tracy, a teenager, who is not marked by the highly strung tendencies of all his other friends. Filmed beautifully in black and white, the film is an ode to the city itself.Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Films for Adults: Captain Blood
- 星期一, 2015年10月5日, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley 分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室
- Teen Movie: Drag Me to Hell
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 4:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- The Sound of Music Memories
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 5:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室