Rated R; 96 minutes; 1979
Allen stars as twice- divorced Isaac Davis, a TV comedy writer sick of the pap he is forced to churn out and harboring dreams of being the great American novelist. He is dating Tracy, a teenager, who is not marked by the highly strung tendencies of all his other friends. Filmed beautifully in black and white, the film is an ode to the city itself.Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- 星期四, 2017年3月23日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- 2017 Spring Teen Book Trailers
- 星期五, 2017年3月24日, 4:00 pmParkside 分館, Parkside 兒童活動區
- The Sweet Spot
- 星期二, 2017年3月28日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂