Rated PG; 96 minutes; 1964
The King tries his hand at a dual role as a soldier and his own hillbilly cousin. Elvis the soldier tries to convince his simple cousin to give up their land to install a new missile base. Includes songs, “Barefoot Ballad”, “Long Lonely Highway”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Mad Max Fury Road (2015; 120 mins)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - The Music Man
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- School Age Films
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room