Rated PG; 96 minutes; 1964
The King tries his hand at a dual role as a soldier and his own hillbilly cousin. Elvis the soldier tries to convince his simple cousin to give up their land to install a new missile base. Includes songs, “Barefoot Ballad”, “Long Lonely Highway”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Dr. Strangelove
- Thursday, April 2, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Spring Break Movie
- Thursday, April 2, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior 2015
- Thursday, April 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room