Rated PG; 96 minutes; 1964
The King tries his hand at a dual role as a soldier and his own hillbilly cousin. Elvis the soldier tries to convince his simple cousin to give up their land to install a new missile base. Includes songs, “Barefoot Ballad”, “Long Lonely Highway”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- Viernes 31 de Marzo de 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones