Rated PG; 96 minutes; 1964
The King tries his hand at a dual role as a soldier and his own hillbilly cousin. Elvis the soldier tries to convince his simple cousin to give up their land to install a new missile base. Includes songs, “Barefoot Ballad”, “Long Lonely Highway”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 2 de Septiembre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret