Viva Las Vegas
Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1964
Everyone comes up a winner when Elvis Presley, the racing-car driver, meets Ann-Margret, the Vegas swimming teacher with swivel hips as fast as his. The high gear stars, climactic Grand Prix and ten songs, including "The Lady Loves Me," made this Elvis’ most popular film.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl