Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1964
Everyone comes up a winner when Elvis Presley, the racing-car driver, meets Ann-Margret, the Vegas swimming teacher with swivel hips as fast as his. The high gear stars, climactic Grand Prix and ten songs, including "The Lady Loves Me," made this Elvis’ most popular film.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Fastest Guitar Alive
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Point of Pride:
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- From Here to Eternity (1953)
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones