Rated PG; 85 minutes; 1964
Everyone comes up a winner when Elvis Presley, the racing-car driver, meets Ann-Margret, the Vegas swimming teacher with swivel hips as fast as his. The high gear stars, climactic Grand Prix and ten songs, including "The Lady Loves Me," made this Elvis’ most popular film.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Dances for Camera
- Sábado 26 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret