Live a Little, Love a Little
Rated PG; 90 minutes; 1968
In his 28th film, Elvis plays frazzled Greg, scrambling to keep his work life afloat while also contending with the kooky attentions of a beach beauty (Michele Carey). Includes songs, “A Little Less Conversation”, “Edge of Reality”.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Preschool Films
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Norma Rae
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center