(2013; 101 minutes; NR)
Chronicles the life of young college professor Angela Davis who in 1970 was implicated in the kidnapping and murder of a judge due to her activism in the "Power to All People" movement, but was later acquitted.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 18 de Febrero de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.