Pursuit of Happyness
(2007; 117 minutes; PG-13)
In 1981, Chris Gardner was a struggling salesman. His wife worked double shifts to support the family including their young son, Christopher. In the face of this difficult life, Chris has the desperate inspiration to try for a stockbroker internship where one in twenty has a chance of a lucrative full time career. Even when his wife leaves him because of this choice, Chris clings to this dream. The odds become more daunting by the day. Together, father and son struggle through homelessness, jail time, tax seizure and the overall punishing despair in a quest that would make Gardner a respected millionaire.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Holiday Movie: The Polar Express
- Lunes 22 de Diciembre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie and Popcorn: Elf
- Martes 23 de Diciembre de 2014Ocean View, Ocean View: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie: The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Martes 23 de Diciembre de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.