(2010; 95 minutes; PG-13)
The film focuses on the issue of how African-American women have perceived their hair and historically styled it. The film explores the current styling industry for black women, images of what is considered acceptable and desirable for African-American women's hair in the United States, and their relation to African American culture
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- House of Temptation
- Domingo 27 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Films for Adults - A League of Their Own (1992)
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.