(2010; 95 minutes; PG-13)
The film focuses on the issue of how African-American women have perceived their hair and historically styled it. The film explores the current styling industry for black women, images of what is considered acceptable and desirable for African-American women's hair in the United States, and their relation to African American culture
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Viernes 28 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pm
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.