(2010; 95 minutes; PG-13)
The film focuses on the issue of how African-American women have perceived their hair and historically styled it. The film explores the current styling industry for black women, images of what is considered acceptable and desirable for African-American women's hair in the United States, and their relation to African American culture
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Movie: Back to the future
- Domingo 24 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults: Ministry of Fear
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.