(2010; 95 minutes; PG-13)
The film focuses on the issue of how African-American women have perceived their hair and historically styled it. The film explores the current styling industry for black women, images of what is considered acceptable and desirable for African-American women's hair in the United States, and their relation to African American culture
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 6:30 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- 星期四, 2016年9月1日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- 星期四, 2016年9月1日, 6:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室