Amandla! A Revolution in Four-Part Harmony
(2003; 103 minutes; PG-13)
Interviews, archival footage, and filmed performances highlight the role of music in the South African struggle against apartheid.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 2:00 pm
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.