Amandla! A Revolution in Four-Part Harmony
(2003; 103 minutes; PG-13)
Interviews, archival footage, and filmed performances highlight the role of music in the South African struggle against apartheid.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Friday Matinee: 39 Steps
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Films for Adults: High Society
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.