1931, 87 minutes
Talkies were well entrenched when Charles Chaplin swam against the filmmaking tide with this classic, about the Tramp’s attempt to get money for an operation to restore sight to a blind flower girl. City Lights was named one of the American Film Institute’s top 100 American films.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Preschool Films
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Tales of the City Mini-series Marathon
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie: Monster House (PG, 91 min, 2006)
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.