1931, 87 minutes
Talkies were well entrenched when Charles Chaplin swam against the filmmaking tide with this classic, about the Tramp’s attempt to get money for an operation to restore sight to a blind flower girl. City Lights was named one of the American Film Institute’s top 100 American films.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Preschool Films
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Norma Rae
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.