1931, 87 minutes
Talkies were well entrenched when Charles Chaplin swam against the filmmaking tide with this classic, about the Tramp’s attempt to get money for an operation to restore sight to a blind flower girl. City Lights was named one of the American Film Institute’s top 100 American films.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Monday, January 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films for Adults: Deception
- Monday, January 26, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- The Boys of Buchenwald
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.