1936, 87 minutes
This film was the last to star Chaplins “Little Tramp” character, and was made almost a decade into the “talkies” era. Full of unforgettable gags and sly commentary on class struggle during the Great Depression.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- CANCELLED - Film screening : The Faith in Ailao Mountain
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- film: Transcending - the Wat Misaka Story
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merola Goes to Movies
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.