Trouble with technology? We can help!
- cell phones
- digital cameras
- electronic gadgets
Get help form a Teen Computer Corps Volunteer at Ortega Branch, brought to you by the Osher Foundation!
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or email@example.com.
- Coding Drop- In Lab
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.