Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a Victor's Tour of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games, The Quarter Quell, and announces a competition that could change Panem forever.
Rated PG-13, 146 minutes. Snacks provided.
- Movie and a Meal -- Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Viernes 20 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Intro to Manga with Karen Luk
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: The Portrait of a Lady
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones