Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a Victor's Tour of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games, The Quarter Quell, and announces a competition that could change Panem forever.
Rated PG-13, 146 minutes. Snacks provided.
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Sábado 1 de Octubre de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Movie Matinee: Sophie's Choice
- Sábado 1 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults: Rebecca (1940)
- Lunes 3 de Octubre de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones