This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month we are reading "Of the Limits of Government" by John Locke.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, June 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room