This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month we are reading "Of the Limits of Government" by John Locke.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期四, 2015年3月5日Main 總圖書館, 四樓會議室
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- 星期四, 2015年3月5日Golden Gate Valley分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- 星期五, 2015年3月6日Ortega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室