This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Every month we will read and discuss an essay, short story or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 7:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area