This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Every month we will read and discuss an essay, short story or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:15 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 7:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area