This program will integrate Mexican folk dance and creative movement. Children will have the opportunity to dress in costume and learn about the history, culture, and dances from different regions of Mexico. Dances will include structured foot work and partner dancing.
- Rincón Literario: Formas de volver a casa
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Open House & Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Saturday, May 10, 2014Mission, Mission General Floor Area