This program will integrate Mexican folk dance and creative movement. Children will have the opportunity to dress in costume and learn about the history, culture, and dances from different regions of Mexico. Dances will include structured foot work and partner dancing.
- Dia de los Muertos Crafts
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room