The special program to honor our lesbian foremothers will include live performances, exhibits, posters, books, art and music. Short pieces will be performed about women whose lives reflected lesbian identity and feminist values, including commitment to diversity. Some of the presenters include: Ginny Garrett, Susan Chacin, Lynn Brown, Natalie Zarchin, Midgett, Sheila Goldmacher and Joyce Pierson. All ages welcome.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 1, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- Artistic, Colorful and Unconventional
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium