The special program to honor our lesbian foremothers will include live performances, exhibits, posters, books, art and music. Short pieces will be performed about women whose lives reflected lesbian identity and feminist values, including commitment to diversity. Some of the presenters include: Ginny Garrett, Susan Chacin, Lynn Brown, Natalie Zarchin, Midgett, Sheila Goldmacher and Joyce Pierson. All ages welcome.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 6, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area