The special program to honor our lesbian foremothers will include live performances, exhibits, posters, books, art and music. Short pieces will be performed about women whose lives reflected lesbian identity and feminist values, including commitment to diversity. Some of the presenters include: Ginny Garrett, Susan Chacin, Lynn Brown, Natalie Zarchin, Midgett, Sheila Goldmacher and Joyce Pierson. All ages welcome.
- Celebrate Life
- Saturday, April 25, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 27, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area