Looking for a job is tough, especially when you have submitted dozens of resumes and cover letters without response. For those new to the job market or the world of social media, it can be daunting. This class will provide actionable steps, utilizing social media, to help get your resume in the right hands and to get interviews.
Participants should be comfortable using online applications.
Optional: Preregister online here.
This class will cover:
- Social Media in the job search world
- Your online presence and how to make sure people can find you
- Clearly defining the positions you are interested in
- Finding those positions at companies
- Talking to the right people about that position
- Submitting a concise Cover Letter and Resume
- Getting an interview
Social Media is a tool that you can use to find the job that you want. Use it to your advantage by finding and talking to those individuals who make hiring decisions.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- 星期三, 2015年10月14日, 4:00 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- 星期一, 2015年10月19日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 電腦培訓中心
- Career Tune Up
- 星期三, 2015年10月21日, 1:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室