This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District. He will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Building Social Courage
- Sunday, November 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room