This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District. He will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- Shock and Awe - Performance by Ethan Rafal
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- We're All Terminal
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Gay Noir: The Return of Henry Rios
- Saturday, January 7, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center