This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District. He will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Visions of Loveliness
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal