Patricia Cori is an acclaimed author whose many works have brought forward accurate, prophetic visions of this time of immense shifting of our planet and the entire solar body. She will share her insights into the incredible role the Cetacean Nation is playing in human and planetary evolution as music weavers of the oceans and as galactic wisdom keepers of the multiverse.
As an Emissary for the whales and dolphins, she also shares the most current information regarding the effect of sonar on the whales and dolphins. Is it a deliberate campaign to lower the frequencies of the Earth? What are we going to do about it?
This information is the underlying theme of her new book – her debut novel – The Emissary, which she will present during the talk.
A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, Patricia Cori is a world-renowned author, public speaker, and activist for the rights of human beings and animals, a warrior for Planet Earth. A proven sensitive, she has explored mysticism, philosophy, ancient civilizations, alternative healing, spirituality and unexplained mysteries and she teaches on these subjects to enthralled audiences around the world. Her books have enjoyed worldwide acclaim as wake-up call material for the expanding consciousness of humankind.
In 2012 she has founded the global non-profit association, Save Earth's Oceans, Inc, dedicated to help clean up the beaches and oceans of our planet worldwide and to restore the balance of our fragile ecosystems of the oceans.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- National Poetry Month Local Poets Showcase
- Miércoles 5 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Down and Out in the New Economy: How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- Jueves 6 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras