Do you want to Wow! your next potential employer at your upcoming job interview with knowledge of their company, your insightful questions, your resourcefulness and unending ingenuity?
S.F. Public Library has an abundance of premium resources, both digital and in print, loaded with valuable information for any jobseeker looking for company information. In this basic yet informative class you will learn where to find these resources and what kind of information they provide so you can be a knowledgeable candidate at your next job interview.
Use our electronic databases to create lists of potential employers in a certain industry. Learn about ReferenceUSA, one of our databases that provides job listings and company information all in one resource. Learn how to “mine” the library’s resources for company information and get a step ahead of the competition!
Bring your own laptop if you want to have computer access. Due to renovation of the 5th floor Computer Training Room, this is a temporary location and does not include access to computers.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Work w/Passion Midlife & Beyond
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras