Are you trying to leave your options opened during your job search?
In our work with clients we’ve found the exact opposite to be true. The more you stay open to any opportunity, the less productive your job search is.
With a clear, concise, compelling and competitive target focus, you’ll gain traction and momentum with your search by…
- Feeling more confidence about your skills and experience
- Claiming your direction and getting into action
- Being able to explain what you want to others so they can send you relevant referrals and connections
- Magnetizing attention of network contacts and hiring managers
- Choosing companies you want to focus on
- Finding strategic ways to refine your resume and online profiles to match your career goals
In our presentation we’ll also show your fastest path to an income producing position!
Carol McClelland, PhD, author of Your Dream Career For Dummies, helps passionate professionals find careers that use their expertise to build a better world.
Rebecca Kieler is a highly-sought after career strategy consultant, with a reputation for offering practical strategies and tactics that enable clients to define and achieve their career goals.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Resume Reviews & Interview Prep
- Domingo 19 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Sycip - 4ª Planta
- Career Coaching
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Career Coaching
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- LinkedIn for Job Search Beginning Level 1
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras