Are you trying to leave your options opened during your job search?
In our work with clients we’ve found the exact opposite to be true. The more you stay open to any opportunity, the less productive your job search is.
With a clear, concise, compelling and competitive target focus, you’ll gain traction and momentum with your search by…
- Feeling more confidence about your skills and experience
- Claiming your direction and getting into action
- Being able to explain what you want to others so they can send you relevant referrals and connections
- Magnetizing attention of network contacts and hiring managers
- Choosing companies you want to focus on
- Finding strategic ways to refine your resume and online profiles to match your career goals
In our presentation we’ll also show your fastest path to an income producing position!
Carol McClelland, PhD, author of Your Dream Career For Dummies, helps passionate professionals find careers that use their expertise to build a better world.
Rebecca Kieler is a highly-sought after career strategy consultant, with a reputation for offering practical strategies and tactics that enable clients to define and achieve their career goals.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Miércoles 10 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Miércoles 10 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Career Coaching
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Miércoles 10 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B