In this class you will learn how to interview with confidence so that you get the job you really want! The first step in landing the job is to know what you want and what you have to offer. The next step is to be able to express it in an interview. How you do that is with practice and feedback. Topics will include how to get an interview with your top picks, building your self esteem, find out what employers want to see in an employee, having the right attitude, practice interview questions including the hard ones, and interview preparation with exercise and eating well.For 25 years, presenter Mangala Meridian has had a dual career as both Legal Secretary and Adult Education Instructor of vocational and job search skills, including teaching adults with disabilities.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.